N- methylmorpholine is a heterocyclic tertiary amine oxide, which is widely used in pesticides, herbicides, metal rust inhibitors, fiber treatment and solvents. Especially, it has great advantages in solvent spinning of artificial fibers. In industry, copper ammonium method and viscose method can be used for man-made fibers, among which viscose method is the most commonly used method, and viscose production technology is mature, but there are some shortcomings such as long process, high energy consumption, poor fiber quality and serious pollution of three wastes.
The process of producing man-made fiber with methyl morpholine oxide as solvent is non-toxic and pollution-free, and the product quality is high, especially its humidity and strength are better than those of ordinary viscose fiber, its temperature performance is better than that of nylon, and many performance indexes are similar to those of cotton fiber, so it is called "green man-made fiber", and the sixteen processes of the original process can be simplified to nine processes.
N- methylmorpholine oxide is a kind of higher tertiary amine oxide. It is a special excellent solvent for cellulose and has strong solubility. The recovery is easy and the recovery rate is over 99%. It can be used in spinning, rayon, cellophane, food casing, etc. The most important application of NMMO is as solvent for ly0cell fiber. Its development will end the century-old history of producing artificial fibers with carbon disulfide as solvent. Ly0cell fiber has great advantages in environmental protection, energy consumption and performance. Its output will exceed that of polyester, a large chemical fiber variety at present. Its development prospect is very optimistic, which will promote the further development of NMMO and N- methylmorpholine (MML).
The enzyme immobilization carrier is prepared from bamboo cellulose treated by methyl morpholine oxide, and specifically comprises the following steps:
(1) pretreatment of bamboo chips;
(2) Modification of bamboo chips: firstly, the bamboo chips are treated with N- methylmorpholine aqueous solution, and then a modifier is added and stirred evenly to obtain a cellulose mixed solution;
(3) drying and forming the carrier. Its advantages are as follows:
(1) preparing immobilized enzyme carrier from cellulose material obtained by treating bamboo with N- methylmorpholine. The treatment process is green and pollution-free, the operating conditions are mild, the treatment process is simple and feasible, the treated N- methyloxymorpholine can be completely recovered, and the production cost of the carrier is greatly reduced;
(2) The prepared immobilized enzyme carrier has high adsorption rate and improved enzyme activity.
③ The prepared enzyme immobilized carrier can be reused for many times, and can still keep high enzyme activity.
In addition, the coupling system of methyl morpholine oxide and magnetic graphene can also be used for preparing nano microcrystalline cellulose, which comprises the following steps:
(1) treating microcrystalline cellulose with N- methylmorpholine aqueous solution to expand fibers to obtain mixed solution;
(2) The mixed solution is first treated by microwave, then mixed with magnetic graphene, then treated by microwave, stirred with water, then recovered by magnet, and then distilled under reduced pressure to recover N- methylmorpholine from the supernatant, and remove the impurities at the lower layer to obtain nano microcrystalline cellulose.
Its advantages are: microcrystalline cellulose is used as raw material, which has wide source and improves the utilization rate of natural plant fiber; Coupling methyl morpholine oxide with magnetic graphene to prepare segmented nano microcrystalline cellulose; The preparation method is simple and environment-friendly; The two treatment agents can be recycled after use, which reduces the production cost of methyl morpholine manufacturers.